Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sugarskulls and pearls

Know what? I finished school yesterday. Yes, I can now call myself a legitimate nursing assistant, without any shame. Side effect: I suddenly have lots of stress free time on my hands. That's why this is a day of random blog posts! And now, time for my latest Etsy purchase.

Sugarskull earrings.

Sugarskull and rose bracelet - three loops!

Ain't they cute? I finally found an Etsy seller who agrees with me that more is more! Most of her stuff I can't afford, but I will definitely check back for bargains. If you share my taste in the infinite amounts of pearls, check her out: Donna Elizabeth Designs.

Swedish word of the day:
smycken -verb pl. jewelry
I tend to buy, but seldom wear...

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, måste vara världens tuffaste öronhängen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Beautiful jewelry choices as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I love the earrings, the black roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh underbara smycken. Speciellt armbandet. Är alltid på jakt efter röda döskallesmycken. Finns alldeles för lite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O. M. G. I can't really wear bracelets but I definitely need those earings. I already have sugar skull earrings but they have more going on than these beautiful simple ones you got!!

    ALL done with school?! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats honey!!!! :**** I'm so proud of you. =D
    Nice treat you got for yourself. I bet those earrings look smashing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa: I fell in love with this etsy seller, check her earrings out - she has purple ones too. ;D

    nihrida: Thank you honey! Actually I'm taking another class next semester. xD But I'll pretty mch be relieved of my stress, I need it only to get into nursing school. O.o

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.