Wednesday, November 26, 2014

alizarine.se heart instagram

Remember when I wrote that "I'll post regular updates" thing a while ago? Yeah it kinda didnt't happen. So guess what?!? I got my nail persona self a spanking new instagram account!


Now, any of you longing for those regular updates, go to your instagram app and follow alizarine.se. It will contain circa 95-98 % nail polish related material, in contrast to my private insta account (which is 60 % politics and bullshit, 30 % kitteh, and only about 10 % nail shizzle).

I'll meet you there!

1 comment:

  1. Meh! Jag hade helt missat att du har en nagelinstagram också! Följer omedelbart! :-)
    Förresten har jag visst inte riktigt kunnat låta bli att ranta lite över 50 Shades of Grey på bloggen. Oops...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.