Tuesday, June 21, 2011

What I love about you!

Which blogger would you trade hair with?
Lina of I Karusellens Öga. She has gorgeous, ass long, thick, natural red hair!

Natural redhead.

Whose blog do you read first?
Anyone who just posted.

Who has the best style?
Lisa of Rugby Beauty - I know she cares as little for style as I do.

Stylish in color.

Favorite blogger who lives in another country.
Nihrida. She's secretly (?) my soulmate.

Someone you feel you can rely on.
Two - Nihrida, and Andrea of Black Nail Polish and Lip Gloss.

Soulmate.

Who do you think has great confidence?
I don't care for people with boosted egos.

If you could be best friends with a blogger, who would it be?
Nihrida.

Who has the cutest blog name?
I don't like cute, but I like Polish or Perish.

Who is the most down-to-earth?
Lisa of Rugby Beauty.

Ordinary woman - yet not.

Who would you love to go shopping with?
Anyone!

Who have you followed since the beginning?
I'm always late to any party, but I found Nailtastic early on.

Who do you relate to and is the most similar to you?
Nihrida.

Similar - on the inside or outside?

Who has the prettiest smile?
Sarah of Them Pretty Colors.

Prettiest smile.

Who would you want as a big sister?
Andrea from Black Nail Polish and Lipgloss.

Sis' in heart.

Who do you always learn something from?
Scrangie. She's got like 10 000 years of accumulated beauty knowledge, squeezed into one tiny young woman.

Tiny, secretive, yet informative.

Whose blog is the most creative?
Sminkan. She has a tremendous and widespread beauty energy, sort of.

Creative and secretive.

If you were mentioned, that means you're tagged as well.

3 comments:

  1. Awww, this was so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :****** I'm honoured. I really am. I'm glad you feel you can rely on me. I feel the same for you. Thank you for being there for me. :***

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.