Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Chunky Multichrome Black

Finally a post about polish! And a rather picture heavy one too. I have the most awesomesauce manicure on, and I'm so excited about it I couldn't narrow my choices down. Both Sminkan and Neglelakkmani might have something to do with my recent purchase of 11 bottles of Kleancolor lacquers, and this is one of them: Chunky Holo Black. Here shown in one single coat over one coat of our trusty Wet'n'Wild black creme.









Can you believe that?! No holo whatsoever, but this is the hex glitter equivalent of my darling Nfu Oh 60. Only with even more color shift. This reaches all the way from reddish orange, over yellow and green, to blue! The sheer, tinted base isn't really black though, but rather brownish purplish sorta, but layered like this you can't tell. And look at all the shine! It might have something to do with the basic super shine of the Wet'n'Wild, the shine of the Kleancolor itself, and the shine from my beloved Nubar Diamont topcoat.

I have only one recommendation: you will have to get this. I purchased mine from BeautyJoint.com, which I can highly recommend as they are cheap and shipped fast, rigorously wrapped in tons of bubble plastic.

More Kleancolors soon, as I want to try them all at once!

On a separate note, I wanted to tell you that you can now access my terrible listing of my nail polish collection. You'll find it at the "collection" page just under the header. So start sending those requests for a weekly reader wish swatch! And comparisons if you like.

Swedish word of the night:
stirra -verb stare
I keep on doing so with this manicure.

26 comments:

  1. I invited already all the chunky holos and they are going to arrive in the next two weeks ^_^
    The black one looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *in Toy Story alien voice* Ooooooooh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been putting off ordering these, but I think these photos have convinced me that I neeeeed some Kleancolor in my life!

    http://www.lindseyrivait.com/lacquer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these over black! I think I would probably just wear them with black or dark blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been drooling over these new ones too~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo! Green on black is gorgeous, but I'm still a glitter chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say right now is 'WOW!!!!!!!!!' *stares too*

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just convinced me to buy this! Five Kleencolors are now heading my way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is great coverage for only one coat of each, and what a beautiful color shift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I need this in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jag är lite kär i KleanColor rakt av nu. Fick också lack från Beauty Joint för ett tag sedan, jag bestälde efter Naglelakkmanis inlägg med länken till dem och det gick verkligen supersnabbt. Nu har jag en miljon KleanColor att testa och jag är inte ens klar med min eBay-omgång med Chunky Holosarna eller ens de "riktiga" holosarna. Men det är roligt med lack som är så här glittriga och fina! Nu behöver jag bara en smula sol så jag kan fota det ljusgröna hololacket jag bär just nu...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, like most people seeing these, believe I need them terribly! Could you write down the name of all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU so much for recommending this site, it's increasingly frustrating to get good NP brands shipped to the UK other than OPI, China Glaze and Nubar, so this site was a total gem as they also have all the Milani holos in stock too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for posting it! I just came across beautyjoint.com today and this (plus a couple more Kleancolors) will be mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fresterska där...jag behöver inte flera lack...men det blev en underbar beställning på 15 lack att se fram emot. Härligt!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are a bad influence! 10 bottles of Kleancolor have been ordered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking for nail laquers with this chunky glitter effect!! hope you post more!!! what brand do this kind of polish? (I know OPI servin up sparkle, deborah lippmman ...)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Argh! This is to beautiful. I just ordered 9 polishes :-$

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this one, ordered a few weeks ago.

    I remember the day I posted that I found these on B Joint, and suddenly Negellakmani posted about it and I was like "whew, glad I alredy got mine" lol!

    got almost all of the glittery "holo" ones!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this combo. I'm already checking out the store you mentioned... XD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Geez! This really is AWESOMESAUCE. I so want this on my hand. New follower. Do check out my blog. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.