Friday, March 12, 2010

Manly war polishes

I really like many of the BB Couture for men polishes. Great colors, suitable also for gals, into other than pink. Here are my not so great photos of Grenade, which was my NOTD recently.



Though, I would like to mention I am not a fan of the names of the polishes. Supposedly, weapons are super manly, but seriously, I don't get off on war romanticising. If you think war is cool, you have a serious problem. If you think weapons are nice, you haven't made a proper consequence analysis. Can a grenade be used for a good purpose? I don't think so.

Offering you one of my favourite songs:



Not completely related, but the chorus itself makes a valid point.

Swedish word of the day:
fred -noun peace
Because I believe in it.

8 comments:

  1. I really like this dark green, It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this color is gorgeous on you! I like weapons, but mostly the old ones - swords and such. I like guns to...but only shoot at targets. I could never hurt a living thing with it... I'm a pacifist too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you completely about the stupid names of these polishes, but at least the colors themselves are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you about the names.
    Thought the colors I have to admit are great, and looks gorgeous on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that is gorgeous and you wear it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful! What lens are you using to capture this bokeh? I have a 50mm prime, but no macro....just wondered..

    :B
    ~Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yardsticks: I'll tell you all eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.