Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Swing Baby with comp

I love foils and I love coppery bronze browns, golds and champagne colours so I knew I would at least like Swing Baby from the Vintage Vixen collection and I did. I thought it would be lighter than it is and it proved to be browner than I expected.



It reminded me of the BB Couture's I swatched a couple of months ago so I did a comparison:

1. BB Couture Dancing Queen, 2. ChG Swing Baby, 3. BB Couture Union Square, 4. BB Couture Blind love

Swing Baby is quite like Union Square but Union Square is darker and Swing Baby is more sparkly.

Swedish word of the day:
kaffe -noun coffee
I need it!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.