Monday, January 3, 2011

My purple girlfriends - Valerie

The gorgeousness! But no sun in sight. This is Zoya's beautiful Valerie.



And this, my dear friends, concludes the small series of purple Zoyas. If I'd been smart and done this during spring or summer, you would have gotten more out of it, but since I'm not, I hope you didn't suffer too much from my dreary, gloomy winter photos.

If you have any suggestions of brands, colors, finishes or even comparisons or themes, that you wish to see more of in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Swedish word of the day:
bygga -verb build
I'm going to build my third Helmer now...

9 comments:

  1. One of my faves, even though I have yet to try it myself. I have more purple Zoya than any other brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have this in my untries. Lovely!

    :) I wanna see more stash pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Definitely lemming this HARD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie is a hottie! I picked her up today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I'll get this one soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Valerie is perhaps the most pretty of the Zoya flecky purples!
    I don't have it yet, but this post seriously made me think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valerie är en av favoriterna, lätt. Så vacker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skulle du inte kunna jämföra alla lila Zoya? Hade varit kul att se dem tillsammans :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karoline: Jag kan nog fixa detta när jag är mindre sjuk, och gärna när det är mer soligt. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.