Monday, December 6, 2010

My favourite alien

As an apology for not updating in like a million years; this is one from the huge and vast vaults of the Feline! Some layering over the Essie Going Incognito manicure I wore recently, and on top: My Favourite Martian from Confetti.







I believe this was two coats over the Essie. Already before trying it out, I had decided to layer it on top of something, since rumors were that this little alien is a bit on the sheer side. And you know me, right? No patience with sheer ones. (Although rules are meant to be broken.)

What can you say? It's damn gorgeous. I loved it.

Now let's hope for some sun sometime soon, 'cause all my manicure photos turn out grey and dull and unsparkly and like poo.

Swedish word of the day:
utomjording -noun space alien
Because in space, no one can hear you scream.

14 comments:

  1. it's one of my favourite polishes. superb photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning! Beautiful green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I've never tried any of the Confetti polishes. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så himla vackert! Älskar den gröna tonen :)
    http://honi.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really a fan of green polish, but this looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOO I'm loving this! I love this green. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know if it is the combo of the 2 polishes that makes this so awesome or what. I really there aren't many of these greens out there that I care for, but this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.