Friday, October 1, 2010

It's raining men

Damn I was fast when these came out- the day after the release som of them were on their way to me. I am talking about the new BB Couture collections Infamous Lovers- really a collection of two sets: six polishes in the standard line and equally many in the men's line. The names and colors are corresponding, so that everyone has their respective darling in the opposite line.

I got two guys.


Adam. An olive green base with pink flash. The pink warms the overall color up, creating a false duochrome effect- in areas where the pink is visible, the base color seems more brown. This is not an in-your-face kind of color, but it's damn awesome for those of us who happen to be fans of less feminine colors.

Adam of course has his Eve, and I have her waiting for me in my drawers, so I'll show her to you eventually.


Michael. Reminds me a lot of the two purples I've been frankening over the past months. A dark, greyed purple with subtle shimmer. When hit by the sun it reflects all the colors of the rainbow, but still subtle, and there's no multi-colored shimmer as far as my eye can see.

Michael is apparently the guy for Carla, but I guess I could be too Swedish to understand this. Also, I didn't get Carla, she didn't look interesting enough for me.

So... I like Michael, but I like Adam more. If I'd ever go out with any of them again, it would be Adam. Sorry Michael.

Swedish word of the day:
kille -noun slang guy
or
snubbe -noun slang dude
or perhaps
man -noun man
You know you like 'em.

14 comments:

  1. Adam is quite handsome.

    I am not Swedish at all and don't get Carla and Michael, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I read somewhere that Carla and Michael are friends of the owner of BB Couture. How cute is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Äsch... Nu fick du mig att köpa Adam och Eve... Jag har försökt förtränga dem länge men det är väl lika bra att passa på nu medan jag har lite lön kvar. Avstod dock från Bonnie och Clyde som jag egentligen också vill ha men de ser ut att vara mer lika andra lack jag har. Adam och Eve ser unika ut.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janna: Oooh, in that case it's very cute. ;)

    Sminkan: Teehee! Jag r en sådan där enabler. ;D Men åas är det ömsesidigt. :) Skippade också Bonnie och Clyde, tycker Bonnie ser ut som Redwood Forest, oavsett hur alla säger att det är så jävla awesome, ingen vågar posta en comp. ;) Adam och Eve ÄR unika! Vill verkligen testa Eve men mina naglar tycker att jag haft så mycket glitterborttagningar med aceton senaste tiden...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag vill ha John Smith och kanske Pocahontas, skaffade du dem?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol!
    I like Michael better, but Adam it's definetily your kind!

    And...uh who is Carla? I have no idea who she is...

    I loved the ladies part of this collections, Eve and Cleopatra are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cammi: Jag har Pocahontas! :D Det kommer PUNS då. hehe

    Sarah B.: Isn't it great that we don't all like the same colors? :D But I regret not getting Cleopatra. :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.tradera.com/OPI-nagellack-SKI-TEAL-WE-DROP-Swiss-Collection-host-10-auktion_302682_119540850

    Gissar att det inte är du som säljer på Tradera?

    Fick du glitterlacket att fungera förresten? Jag har fortfarande inte köpt förtunningsmedel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Michael more than I do Adam personally

    ReplyDelete
  10. schmut: Definitivt inte! The Feline doesn't work that way. :) Däremot har jag nu anmält annonsen till granskning. ;) Men jg har inte fått någon post... Är det länge sedan du skickade? :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. PUNS? Jag är 30 nu och hänger inte med i "tugget" =(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Det är en hel del folk som snor bilder till sin lack på Tradera.Förstår inte riktigt varför, det borde ju alienera fler potentiella kunder än det lockar.

    Ja, ett tag. Skickade det dagen efter jag frågade efter din email (senaste gången). Du heter Feline och det var inte bara ett smeknamn, så det är därför det dröjer?

    ReplyDelete
  13. schmut: Ja, så är det, jag heter så. Här är posten dessutom rätt kvick i skallarna, de brukar utan svårigheter skicka hit post som är feladresserad eller ställd till gammal adress. Finns väl helt enkelt inte så många som heter likadant. :) Hoppas det inte kommit bort helt nu när du var så snäll och bara skickade av ren godhet till mig! :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.