Friday, September 3, 2010

Isadora Graffiti Nail Top

I finally got my hands on Isadora Graffiti Nail Top in black and pink about a week ago and I love them. I definitely “need” this in white and I’m actually thinking of getting backups if I can find these beauties again!




This is Orly Luxe, a nice light gold foil, with a thick layer of Graffiti Nail Top in black and topcoat.


This is OPI Wing It! with Graffiti Nail Top and no topcoat. A lousy picture but the only one I have.



This is OPI Flower-to-Flower with a thick layer of Graffiti Nail Top in pink and no topcoat. I actually like the Graffiti Nail Top best without topcoat because of the rubbery look.


Swedish word of the day:
gummi -noun rubber
Because I like it!

12 comments:

  1. I want more of these too. I was able to get my hands on the green one but the other colors sold out like hot cakes :( Till trying to find more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was pleasantly surprised when I actually found the pink and the black after going through several stores only to find empty racks. These beauties will spice up anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, pairing Orly Luxe with the black Graffiti is awesome. If I could get my hand on the black Graffiti, I'd def do this combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Som av en händelse har jag också lite Graffiti på idag. Hehe. Yellow Crew (?) som jag av en slump hittade på ett helt off ställe inne på mitt lokala H&M igår. Var bara att grabba tag i och springa mot kassan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, så nu har du det gröna, det gula och det svarta (hos mig), men du har inte sett till det vita?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cammi - Kicks online har de nu http://www.kicks.se/isadora/makeup/naglar-c159/graffiti-nail-top-p12277 squeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emybloom - Tack för tipset!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Findes der nogen steder i Danmark grafitti-lakkerne kan købes, eller på en netside der sender til Danmark? :D Sygt cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Graffiti Nail is a really good option to be fashion, I would like to learn how to paint my nails as you did!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks very much for giving out the news, I searched for it formerly nevertheless could obtain this only this place and celular chino. Write more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.