Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sea?

This one has been tucked away in my drawer of untried polishes for a year!



Nooo, I don't have an uneven middle finger nail plate! ...

OPI Sea? I Told You. It's like last summer's first attempt on Catch Me In Your Net. Super shimmery polish with a rather sheer base. This is actually four coats. I was going to settle at three, but then I had some dangs and wanted to even it out. Still, you could see some slight visible nail line in reality. However, still damn pretty.

I have like a million of these turquoise shimmery polishes. But maybe this is the best one? In indirect daylight it almost appears vaguely duochrome. The extreme angles turn out a bit purple. Though, possibly more an effect of the tiny foil like shimmer particles and its abilities of reflection, than actual duochrome pigments. Still, damn pretty.

Swedish word of the day:
hav -noun sea
Even though this one is more like a lagoon.

15 comments:

  1. It reminds me of the sea in Turkey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty :)

    I love cyan, turquoise and teal. Such lovely colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superfint. Skimret är ju gudomligt vackert :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How strange, I pulled this one out today myself. It was in my untrieds. It is a great color. I ended up layering with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jag älskar det här lacket! Så fint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jättevackra bilder på lacket. Det är en fin färg. Sommarhimmel med skimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so many along these lines and yet I still want more! It's beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty color; reminds me of mermaids :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO CUTE! :D i'm obsessed with blue nail polish, so this is definitely one i'll have to get :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got this in a blog sale! It should arrive anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this color! It really does remind me of a tropical sea somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually passed on CMIYN because I already have this one and I didn't think I needed another sparkly turquoise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks sooo great! I have a soft spot for blue nailpolishes, this one doesn't make an exception.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.