Sunday, August 8, 2010

Black Tie Optional

No words can describe this polish.






OPI Black Tie Optional. You can not believe for how long this has been a huge lemming of mine! And now, finally, I got to try it. And I am so, so, so in love with it. Sadly, it isn't mine. I borrowed it. But that's okay. I'm smiling anyway.

I'm sorry about publishing a manicure that has worn tips and scratches and dangs, not to mention a topcoat with brush strokes in it. But this time, I just don't care. This polish is too pretty not to show.

I'm a duochrome ho. Fo' sho'.

Swedish word of the day:
slips -noun tie
I never understood them, though...

11 comments:

  1. I'm a duochrome ho as well! Fo' sho'

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so gorgeous :)

    I'm a duochrome person too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag var erbjuden den här i ett byte, tror det var när jag bytte bort Misa Embroidered Emerald, men jag är inte en duochrome ho. Visst, det finns snygga duokromatiska lack, men om de stöter i brunt, som här, så passar jag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pardon me...let me just wipe that drool off you nails!
    I agree love, it's beautiful and I've been lemming BTO forever myself so I feel your love/pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, but that's it. I'm so boring when it comes to nail polish. I don't really enjoy holos and/or duochromes as much as the other junkies. :/ I suck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...WANT. Lemming monsters have taken over my brain. I want this color so badly. Looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this one! Kind of a chameleon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. I had no idea it was a duochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, I have to try that one...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, I have my eye on this one, I need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the color. and the manicure looks a million times better than mine. i have finally learned that cheapy nail polishes and topcoats are no friend to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.