Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A love story

Look at this bottle!

It's OPI's Movin' Out. Against my dark taupe bedroom wall. By now most of you know I'm a duochrome ho, right? This bottle. Oh. Oh.

But what is it like applied to nails?




Pretty sheer and ladylike. Pretty. But ladylike. And sheer. This is three coats.

And just when you thought I couldn't do any more layering, I will show you what happens to this darling layered on top of another polish! Or two. Because, when I received this one in the mail, I couldn't contain myself, so I applied it immediately. On top of another duochrome. One that had been applied on top of a duochrome. Remember?





Look at eet! Only imagine it a little more magenta-ish rose-y, because you know how most cheapo cameras feel about magenta. And again sorry about all the dangs, scratches and chipping. This is what happens to a three day old manicure on my fragile shit for nails. But still. Still.

This polish experience has been a true, deep love story for me. I don't know why, but maybe... Just look at it.

Swedish word of the day:
kärlekshistoria -noun love story
Just look at it.

9 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.