Wednesday, August 18, 2010

4

This is my take on the "4 things" that's been floating around in the blogosphere lately. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I don't give a shit, so here it is anyway!

4 things in my bag/purse
* Trader Joe's Green Tea Mints box containing my iPhone headphones
* a really cheap black cardigan
* a small and worn Indian purse containing a few of my at the moment most needed lippies
* my boss' business card

4 things found in my office desk drawer
* ibuprofen pills that expired two years ago
* a red balloon with the print "a Sweden for children - Haninge Kommun"
* USB A/B cable, still in its packaging
* plastic cup

4 favorite things in my room apartment
* my bed
* 50" widescreen tv
* dishwasher (saves me a lot of tears)
* the crappy ass laptop

4 things I’ve always wanted to do
* travel
* be an artist by trade- singer, painter, photographer, writer... doesn't really matter
* get my own house
* get into politics

4 things I’m currently into
* nail polish (duh)
* politics
* being a caregiver
* my daughter

4 things I bet you didn't know about me
* I have an unhealthy fascination for medicine and [prescription] drugs
* I haven't been to either Denmark or Norway, not even mainland Finland- which is very unusual for a Swede
* my great great grandfather slayed a bear with a knife- and ended up in a folkloristic tale (not about me, but I'm related ;D)
* I can't read- too restless, I read approximately 2 books a year -and still I'm interested in literature

The Bear Slayer Björn-Johan

4 songs I can't get out of my head
* Goddamn Electric - Pantera
* Hey Jupiter - Tori Amos
* Hot Dog - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme (points at daughter)
* Yngwie Malmsteen - Leonardo


The reason for the funny (?) contents of my office drawers is I took this workspace over after someone who hasn't been here during the last three years... The rest of the above I'm solely guilty of myself.


Go ahead and feel tagged for this if you're up to posting yours on your own blog!

8 comments:

  1. I wanted to tag you, but I though it would be an inconvenience to you. =D Good to know.

    Interesting read. Especially the one with the bear slayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually you were :)
    http://themprettycolors.blogspot.com/2010/08/101-award.html

    I tagged you a few days ago, but I guess you didn't see that post!

    anyways, you wrote that in a really interesting way. You write very well, you should be a writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skippa finland, det är kallt och fruset :p danmark och norge är fint dock! Man kan ju iallafall köra genom danmark påväg till tyskland för makeupshopping! Dom har massa kul :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nihrida: It's always nice knowing someone is thinking of you! ;) And if it would be inconvenient, I'd just thank the one tagging and just leave it. :) The bear slayer part may be just a local legend, though. ;)

    Sarah B.: Aww, I did see that one, and I have saved it until later, because I plan to post the 1010 award as well! ;) However, no one tagged me for "4 things". :D

    Honi: Jag tänkte ungefär i de banorna också. ;) Men jag har lite... resefobi, typ. O.o Om detta hade varit twitter hade jag lagt till #bortabramenhemmabäst :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't tagged either but did it for kicks. I'll tag you next time around. You are not to be left out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tagged you ;) http://hedonism-ltd.blogspot.com/2010/08/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kimberly: Aww, that is so sweet of you! <3

    Nola: I'll be back on this matter. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. * I have an unhealthy fascination for medicine and [prescription] drugs

    That is totally me! I thought I was the only weirdo. I agree with Sarah, you write so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.