Saturday, February 27, 2010

Leftovers.


Seriously, I am not very inspired right now. I can't post anything- not even one of the like 5738649379646 comparisons I have left in my vault. I'm feeling sad about my nails, they are too short for my liking, terribly compromised by all the harsh alcohol washing I do at work, and just not very pretty in polish. I pretty much feel like the photo on top of this post.

It is what I call my remover graveyard. I keep a pot- my urn, I call it - on the balcony, where I throw all my remover drenched cotton pads, and occationally even the bottles, because I frankly hate having the remover stench left in my apartment.

The winter has been painfully lenghty here in Sweden, we have had more snow than we've had in over a decade, or maybe two, so even my graveyard urn is covered in it. And, it is full. I have even changed the actual pot, to a bigger one. But that one is already full also. And covered in snow.

Swedish word of the day:
tristess -noun boredom
Because I am suffering from it right now.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww. Take a break dear. Try not to think about it for a while and you'll find your joy again. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will get better, someday. Your nails will grow and you won't have to soak your hands in alcohol all day long. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! I managed to paint my nails somewhat pretty again, so I feel a tad better now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Annette Norberg and super Schweedie team!!! (sorry I love watching curling even more than watching speed skating, even though I'good at the latter and never tried the former LOL)
    Aaaaanywayz ty for the comps in earlier post(s) and yes winter sux - would be better off in Vancouver now.... and I think yr waste bin should be in ikea's 2011 catalogue!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand how you feel, and this winter is too long, we all could use a bit of sun and warmth and happy coloured polishes! Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aniploish: YAAAAAAY! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love watching curling too! xD It is an insane sport, but damn is it thrilling!

    polishis: Oh yes, I know I'd really like to kick back in the sun on my balcony with a cold drink, just watching my bright tonenails! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.