Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pion... Frontier Woman

I'm always about to call this polish Pioneer Woman, but then realise that's a blogger and the name of the polish is actually Frontier Woman, from the newly released Wild West collection by BB Couture. I'm not entirely sure about these photos, they don't seem accurate enough for me - the color appears more saturated in reality, and that is probably why it turned out weird depicted. Here's my take on it anyways.




This was two coats, and formula was great and made for an overall pleasurable painting experience.

However, I wasn't entirely knocked by this color, and I don't know why. It's probably what some say - it takes a whole lot to really impress an owner of circa 200+ green polishes. But I'm not complaining, it is very nice. Just not top notch.

Swedish word of the day:
kola -noun toffee
Chew, chew, chew...

8 comments:

  1. Mmm, green. I love The Pioneer Woman! She has the tastiest looking recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det ser ju snyggt ut men inte så att jag genast kastar mig över hemsidan och beställer. Hade det varit ett China Glaze hade jag gjort det, men för mig ökar också kraven på en färg lite med priset. Dessutom är jag inte lika övertygad som alla andra verkar vara av BB Cuture-formulan. Rätt många av mina har ett eller annat applikationsfel, allt från skirhet till att de är rinniga och flödar ut över nagelbanden. Men när jag väl gör en orden igen kommer säkert den där ligga i varukorgen, jag känner mig själv och aningens besatt av grönt är man ju.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! BB Couture makes the best greens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is my favorite color, but I am amazed that you have over 200 polishes of just green! Love the polish!

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome green! But then again, I have a weak spot for BB's greens. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks awesome! I love green nail polish although I rarely wear them. May I ask where you get your BBC polishes from? I can't seem to find them online. Thanks in advance!

    Chester

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sminkan: Jag tycker de är lite hit or miss. Har några bra och några dåliga, eller, dåliga - snarare mindre bra. Men jag håller med dig delvis. Tycker de är för dyra, men det är å andra sidan Chanel-lackerna också.

    Chester: I always buy mine from Kim at overallbeauty.com! she has excellent costumer service, so don't be afraid to try her out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Alizarine! I'll try it out cause I'm dyyyyyyying to get my hands on Frontier Woman. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.