Monday, October 28, 2013

Re-insta revisited

Updates are scarce, I know that, but let me apologize for my otherwise hectic life by letting you know that manicures aren't nearly as scarce - I've posted most of them on instagram. So let's have a few sucktastic cell phone pictures, shall we?


Misa Grey Matters, mattified with Essie Matte About You topcoat.



Revlon Mistletoe with added Essie As Gold As it Gets gradient.



Orly Ignite, with Essie Matte About You.



A-England Lancelot and OPI In My Santa Suit. Reversed order on the other hand.



Nicole by OPI Just Busta Mauve.



...and again. Truly spectacular, that one.


I have more stuff like this. So many manicures never eneded up being shot with a decent camera, but rather snapshot with what seems to constantly be in my hand: my phone. Though I have like four months worth of real manicure photos waiting in the pipline, so hold on to your hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.