Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kiwi

Another quick one today as I'm (almost) completely devoted to following the events of the conference of my political party (and while writing this listening to the speeches simultaneously). I have another set of relatively crappy photos, as these northern lands provides nothing but darkness and gloom this time of year and therefore my photos consist of nothing but ISO grain. Depicted below is actually a creme, slightly jellyish, in fact, of the for me exotic Korean variety. This is Skin Food Kiwi.


I recall doing three coats of this one, and although being an unusually pretty shade of green (slightly puke-ish), it's hellish in application. Also, it chipped lightning fast. Still pretty, but not necessarily a good pick for anyone who suffers from easily chipping manicures.

Swedish word of the day:
nördig -adjective nerdy
Sometimes I am.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE the shade - shame about the application and chipping, but I have to say I wouldn't let that stop me if I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag har funderat på om jag behöver den här och nu vet jag att svaret är ja. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.