Monday, July 18, 2011

A gazillion questions answered


I was tagged by Ulmiel over at Did Someone Say Nail Polish? - thank you! And here are some random tidbits:


I take these rules lightly:

The rules for this one are:
- Link back to the person who passed you the award
- Complete the form below
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Award 10 blogs
- Drop them a line and tell them about it


Name your favorite color:
Green, purple, teal on nails; green and red, except for the mandatory black, when it comes to clothing.

Name your favorite song:
Impossible. But if you must know, at the moment a song from the latest Symphony X album is stuck in my head (and I'm not particularily proud of it). But I guess, you cannot beat either Opeth's Harlequin Forest or JS Bach's cello suites.

Name your favorite dessert:
Damn you, vile sweets, for ruining my health! Give me something sugary, and I'll eat it.

What makes you mad?
Injustices, lack of understanding and openness, cruelty towards the weaker and exploitation.

When you’re upset you… :
...shiver and lose control over my rapidly spinning thoughts.

Your favorite pet?
I have a cat, Stöjvart, as I'm sure most of you're aware of, but I've wanted a dog for 10+ years - I just think it's helluva responsibility and want to be sure I can make the perfect dog owner before I try. Otherwise, I love most living creatures.

Black or white?
One cannot exist without the other.

Your biggest fear is?
Deathbed anxiety, regrets and bitterness.

Your best feature is?
I care for those who are often forgotten.

Everyday attitude:
To hell with it.

What is perfection?
Nature itself.

Guilty Pleasure:
Swedish snus (snuff), nail polish and sleep.


7 random things:
  1. I've owned or lived with 16 cats, including kittens - at the most 7 at once.
  2. I used to work in cat shelters.
  3. I've lived in 4 different cities or towns as an adult.
  4. I love elderly people.
  5. I've practiced both vegetarianism and veganism, but now eat meats (but no birds, for ethical reasons).
  6. I still cook vegan as often as I can.
  7. I'm a incoherent person lacking consistency, but live by the morals of "no one can do everything, but everyone can do something".

I tag the ones who'd like to be tagged, as usual, I leave no one out.



Manicure posts will be scarce this week due to heavy workload (and shortened nails), but will return after the weekend - or sooner, one never knows!

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, I was about to write you an email about the award, I'm glad you took the time and answered it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "1 I've owned or lived with 16 cats, including kittens - at the most 7 at once.
    2 I used to work in cat shelters."
    This made me like you even more :) I seriously long for a cat since the family cat passed away a year ago but my bf is allergic :( Woe is me.. So if you were to post pix of your cat I sure would not complain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ulmiel: Sometimes I just feel like it! ;)

    Helga: I love kittehs! And I have posted weird pics of my cat several times actually, but more historically - though I never tag my posts containing cat photos, so I guess they are not that easy to find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bach's Cello Suites. The most cats I've ever owned was 11. :S That was quite a nightmare as over half were kittens.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.