Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toe gems

It's time for feet again! Me and my daughter have somewhat matching pedicures:

Like mother, like daughter?

Look at these little toes! I know all of you moms out there just want to nibble them. Miranda's pedicure is made out of the purple foil NYX Girls Moonwalk, in one coat, and one coat of Milani Gems. You need fast drying one coaters for the little ones.

The mother is sporting H&M Summer Coral, a mini polish from last year. I didn't really like it on me as is, so I added the Milani on top. Miranda was impressed and wanted the same glitz.

Here it is in sunshine:

And a close-up:

Nice. If you can't go where summer is, summer's gotta come to you.

Swedish word of the day:
moderskap -noun motherhood
I like it.

19 comments:

  1. I usually hate toe posts but this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so cute! I hope I'll have a daughter one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cutest thing i will see all day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very glad to have a son, but this (and pretty little dresses) is one thing that I miss out on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Too bad I wont be able to share the joys of pedicures with my sons. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, her second littlest toe curves just like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the matching pedis. You are both ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I normally don't like toe photos but, this is just too cute. Her toes are so chubby .. love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is it with kids' feet that makes them so much more adorable than ours? I feel the same regarding Iggy's - I cuddle them before going to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first picture is so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I love her little toesies! My lil turkey won't let me paint her toes so I'll live vicariously through your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm also one of the ''not-toe-lovers'', but this post is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, pure love!
    (you have nice toes too, but little kids and their chubby feet, I can't resist)

    ReplyDelete
  14. First collectively: Thank you for being so kind to our feet! I know some of you loathe seeing feet anywhere, and most of all where stuff is supposed to be pretty, but you know, I try hard to make 'em toesies look pretty for you - I wouldn't post gross pictures to torture you. :)

    Tammie and Megan Harmeyer: You know, you just could let your son have whatever he wants to. ;) If he doesn't want the "girly" stuff, that's one thing, but I know of a dad who proudly declared that his son wears both purple and pink polish! That stuff makes me happy.

    schmut: They're just fantastic and incredibly nibble-friendly, that's all. :)

    Liz: Maybe she'll change her mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have really sexy toes. Seriously beautiful, delectible, touchable ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.