Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ruling in purple

This is seriously one of the most beautiful purples I have ever seen. And it's a cheapo Pure Ice - Purple Reign.





Three coats. So beautiful you just want to wear it for the rest of your life.

I believe I first saw this over at the nailboard on Makeup Alley. It instantly created such a strong craving I felt I just had to have it. And somehow, someone read my mind, and not much later I received it as an extra in a swap. It took me some time before I put it on, but when the time was right, I sure enjoyed it hella lot.

Swedish word of the day:
regera -verb reign, rule
Some sure do.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so beautiful!
    It's really close to your blog color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks amazing. Sometimes the most beautiful polishes come from the cheap drugstore brands! I'll have to see if I can get this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so, so pretty, you're right! And Sarah B is right, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this has been in my untrieds for too long, I must wear it soon. It's gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh jättefint :) det där skimret är ju to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vad fint, har inte sett något liknande innan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, this one is on my WL as well. It's so gorgeus! This one deserves all the rave that Chanel Paradoxal gets. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is gorgeous! Going on the lemming list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't tell you how many times I've put this one back ... your close up just changed my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.