Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy 101

First the very sweet Sarah B. of Look At Them Pretty Colors tagged me for the Happy 101, and then I found that Nola of Hedonism, Limited also did!



Rules:
1. Post who gave you this award.
2. State 10 things you like.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers.

The 10 things I like are:
1. My daughter
2. My family and loved ones - I need all of them!
3. Cats, especially The Stöj
4. Animals in general
5. Solidarity
6. Flowers and plants, or, nature itself
7. Music - many kinds
8. Nail polish (yes!)
9. Coffee
10. Anything that smells good

I tag:
You! If you want to do this one, consider yourself tagged - I'm not leaving anyone out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.