Friday, August 27, 2010

Ombre - we can do it!

Did you miss me?! I will be back soon, for some decent posts, but in the meantime, check out my first ombre. It's the lazy kind which is really just skittles in the same color family. But i'm pleased!


Yes, this is what my hand looks like. It's sad, really. But I do have a pretty manicure! Which I did in like 10 minutes this morning. From left to right: OPI A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find, OPI Color So Hot it Berns, Misa Cherry Topping, OPI Just a Little Rösti at This, and thumb is done in BB Couture Erotic Night. All are two coats each, but I may have been a bit more generous on the jellies.


And in case you've been wondering why I've been staying away for a while, my index nail is the answer. It's recovering though, but still shorter than I'm comfortable with.

Swedish word of the day:
kräftskiva -noun crawfish party
Because it's time!

Posted from my iPhone

8 comments:

  1. Cool colours on the skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we missed you! Hope you come back soon!

    <a href="http://thebodyshopfan.blogspot.com>Confessions of a Beautyholic</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really REALLY love this, its like a perfect gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this manicure. I always have uneven nails. Doesn't bother me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, I've always wanted to try the ombre manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mani! But poor shrimp (or whatever that is). =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jätteläckert :) Har också ojämna naglar då och då, tyvärr. Indexnageln verkar alltid vilja brytas av..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you approve of my first ombre, girls! :D

    Beauty Addict: I'm actually working on being back just about... now. ;)

    Lucy: I wish I could relax about the uneveness too! :)

    Serena: Do it! It's easy peasy! :)

    nhrida: Crawfish. ;D Very traditional in Sweden...

    Honi: Ja, de får ta mycket stryk, de jäklarna. :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.