Friday, June 18, 2010

Glitters XI

Back with some more glitters! Most of these you have already seen, as part of my green stash, but here they are again. Admit it, you thought green would be the largest color group in my glitter stash, didn't you?! Clickable photos!

Jellyish glitters: China Glaze Sour Apple, NYX Girls Enchanted Forest.

Golden flakelike glitters: Zoya Ivanka, Sparitual Optical Illusion.

Green glitter in green base: BB Couture Redwood Forest, BB Couture Saturday Night Fever, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle.

Silver glitter in green base: Color Club Under the Mistletoe, BB Couture Frosty Meadow, Claire's Chunky Green.

Miscellaneous glittery greens: Barielle Myrza's Meadow (prismatic!), BB Couture Kelly's Green, OPI Call My Cell-ery, NYX Girls Sour Lime (slight prismatic microglitter).

Flakie finale: Nfu Oh 57, LA Girl Rockstar Crowd Surfing, Sinful Colors Green Ocean, Nfu Oh 56.

Aren't these awesome?!

Swedish word of the day:
hagel -noun hail
Because we had marble-sized hail shooting down on us this afternoon...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome yes! Some of those colors I'd forgotten were out there and have sparked my curiousity on buying them and others I'm glad I own. I just did a post today on SpaRitual Optical Illusion. Definitely a green glitter, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.