Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tagged!

Dearest Nihrida tagged me for an award and a questionaire. Check it out.


1. Why did you create a blog?

I hesitated to start one for a long time. I felt that we were already drowning in nail blogs, and so many already does it so good that there's no need for another one. On the other hand I occasionally got the question if I had one, because there were those who really enjoyed my NOTD photos (which I had been saving up on from the getgo, and shown on Makeup Alley and uploaded to Nailgal). Eventually I took the plunge mostly to fill the void of color accuracy. And here I am.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
Nail blogs. Nail blogs. Nail blogs. Plus political stuff.

3. Do you have a favourite make-up brand?
No. But when it comes to eye shadows I prefer mineral pigments, since my eyes get all itchy and runny from regular pressed eye shadows.

4. And a favourite clothing brand?
Not really. I like nice clothing, but refuse to spend money on it, so I mostly go back and forth between the H&M and New Yorker stores at my local mall to pick up basics.

5. What make-up products is essential for you?

High coverage foundation (I use Estée Lauder Double Wear), and black mascara (Kanebo 38*).

6. What’s your favourite colour?
Depends on the situation. Nail color: green, purple, teal; clothes: black, red, khaki; interior design: anything. My least favourite color to surround myself with is blue, which has been taken away from me by the Swedish right.

7. What’s your favourite perfume?
I have many and wear some, and right now I really like Demeter's Library of Fragrance in Funeral Home. One of my all time favourites is Alexander McQueen's Kingdom.

8. What’s the film you liked the most?
Impossible to say, first and foremost because of my unique movie dementia, but also because it's impossible to pick just one. That being said, I'm one of those huge fans of The Big Lebowski. Among other.

9. What countries/places would you like to go?
Lots and lots... But I hate traveling. I never save up money for it (don't have anything to save to begin with). Let's assume I'll become rich and independent at some point. Then I'd go to... In no particular order: northern Norway, Copenhagen, rent a house on the flat, Danish countryside, Amsterdam (tulips!), Warzaw, Paris, some place in the French countryside, Barcelona, Nihrida's hoods in Slovenia (looks so beautiful), Prague, Athens, Venice, Rome, Sicily, and then a thorough food trip through the Italian countryside... And that concludes Europe only. Oh, I forgot about the European parts of Russia. Leningr... I mean Saint Petersburg. ;) Do you want to hear about my longings for Asia, Africa and the Americas as well?! ;)

*-~)*(~-*


And here are the answers to Blog Author - Get to Know You Questionaire.

1. Innie or outie?
"Hey look, one's an innie and one's an outie."

2. Unlimited wealth or unlimited health?
Anyone who's been struggeling with their health wishes for that first and foremost, so that's my answer.

3. What is your favorite book?
The Queen's Tiara by CJL Almqvist. In Swedish of course. I have a copy from 1904 that I love.

4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
If not here? I have to try out all of those travel destinations first to be able to answer that.

5. What is your security blanket?
My entire bed.

6. What is your mode of transportation?
Legs. I walk everywhere. If it's too far, I use public transportation.

7. What is your signature scent?
I don't think I have one. I'm a Gemini for fuck's sake.

8. If you were at Hogwarts, what house would you belong to?
I'll hve to ask Teresa about that.

9. If you could be any Disney princess who would you be and why?
None. I do not support Disney's ideals.

10. What is one of your bad habits?
Being mean and sarcastic, negative and cynic. And picking my scalp like a monkey.

*-~)*(~-*


^ Oh, look, how 1997!

Anyway, you know me by now, I tag no one. Or rather, I want everyone who feel like doing this to do it! The Feline leaves no one out.

6 comments:

  1. I love reading these questionnaires :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! And I always thought you wouldn't want to do the tags! =)
    I'm really glad you decided to start a blog. I got to know you better and your photos are stunning. Although there's a great amount of NP blogs, your contribution is highly appreciated, believe me. =)

    You'd visit my country?! I'm so honored. I'd take you around and you'd see it's really beautiful here. And after that we could go to Venice and.... *wanders off*

    Love your signature scent answer and Disney answer AND bad habit. XD

    What's not to love about you?! :****

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read. Maybe I'll do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah B.: I know, they're a lot of fun! :D

    nihrida: Oh, I do, whenever I get a chance to talk about myself, I'm on!n ;D Just kidding. But it's fun to answer questions that may help people get to know me a little better. :) Why anyone would be interested in that, I do not know, though... ;) and you're the sweetest thing, dear friend, I think we would have a lot of fun together of only we lived close enough! <3

    elizabeth: You totes should, it's kind of fun once in a while. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Feline: I'm so coming to Sweden some day. XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.