Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Applish greens

And a quick comparison of the green Depend no. 196 i showed you recently. Apple green, says the manufacturer, apple green, says the Feline.

Closest in my collection is Pure Ice Wild Thing and Skin Food Apple Green.

And check 'em out...

Wild Thing, 196, Apple Green.

Wild Thing is more yellow, and Apple Green is a tad, but only a tad, darker. So now, Lisa, you know how to get that apple green you thought you could only dream of. And there is a close one both for my Asian and American readers!

Swedish word of the day:
äppelpaj -noun apple pie
Because I'm out of ideas.

8 comments:

  1. I agree. More of an apple green than Shrek green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now how do you pronounce it..lol
    I know I suck but you don't want to know how it sounds in my head.

    I like all three but they're green so yeah I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skin Food is the best one. =) I still have to try my Wild Thing polish Angie sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on the lookout for that one but Depend (and Viva la Diva) doesn't seem to be updating their shelves in our town.
    I am not meant to go apple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. På tal om inga äpplen alls så är jag på G att köpa lack från China Glaze, ett rååsa och ett grööönt. :>

    Kram vännen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evil Angel: The funny thing is, if you pronounce it in English, any Swede would get it. ;) It's almost the same.

    Michadelica: ChG Poolside? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink Underground & Outta Bounds. Traderaköp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder where Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure would fit within these colors. It looks remarkably similar. I'm thinking a touch darker?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.