Sunday, March 20, 2011

OPI Pirates of the Caribbean - chapter II


So lets continue with the pink and purple pastels of the Caribbean collection. All swatches are two coats, no topcoat.



Steady as she Rose. Grey-ish light pink lavender.



Sparrow me the Drama. Rosy pink.



Planks a Lot. Dusty blue-ish purple.

I didn't find any exact dupes in my collection but I don't own a lot of cremes. Sparrow me the Drama has the same rosy pink color as OPI Por Favor, but Por Favor has shimmer in it. Steady as she Rose is something between China Glaze Light as Air and OPI Pandamonium Pink but neither of them is a dupe. Planks a Lot is a darker and a little more purple version of OPI Done Out in Deco (which is more grey in my opinion) although they are quite alike as you can see in the comparison below.

1. Planks a Lot, 2. Done Out In Deco

Swedish word of the day:
påsk -noun easter
Because that's what the pastels in this collection reminds me of

15 comments:

  1. \o/ Thank you :) I think I might actually pick up this whole collection...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! I need the pink and ohmygoodness the purple!! *faints*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the swatch! love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! I might have to get this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for posting this collection i'm feeling these colors and that's a good thing~ i am starting to like like dusty cremes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmph! Pastels....why?
    I just don't think pastel when I think of the movie. OPI what where you drinking when you watched it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This collection looks great! Thank you for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this half of the collection is a pass for me. Only the purple looks somewhat interesting, but I don't think I'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for such cool pics! I luv thoe colors!

    Krisi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That pink colour looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely prefer the first chapter to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I love your blog, I began to read it when I found in love again with nail polish . Would you make a comparison between planks a lot and funky donkey ?, they seem so similar.Thank you Mc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.