Friday, January 7, 2011

Spanking sparkling insanity

Hell, it's Friday, let's have some blingy ...weirdness. I present to you: IsaDora Graffiti Nails in Spraycan Blue, over Funky Fingers Bella's Boy.



How insane is that? I just felt like doing something less expected one day. And this was it. Originally inspired by the weird combination of polishes in OPI's Katy Perry collection. I thought I could do even cooler.

And if you'd like to see what Bella's Boy looks like alone, this is it:

A rather sheer glitter, but it makes up for it by being iridescent, which is, as you might know by now, a favourite of mine. This is three generous coats, still the glitter is rather sparse.

Why I'm showing you a poor photo shot in equally poor lighting? Let's look what this sucker is like under bright light, namely with the flash on (I did this manicure late at night):

Like a disease! Not necessarily a bad thing, if you're like me, though I realize it is less tempting to some of you. But the way it looks in low light is the absolute win of this polish. So hot.

Swedish word of the day:
skum -adjective I dim, dark II weird
This post has it all.

16 comments:

  1. This combo looks absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the coolest manis I've seen for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous! It looks like shattered mosaic. Very artsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love funky fingers I have many of them and they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this looks sooooo cool! *Steals idea*

    ReplyDelete
  6. yardsticks 4 lunatics: Good question! Since I'm in Sweden, I got mine off ebay, but apparently it is sold somewhere in the US?! There is also one with the same glitter in a purple tinged jelly, called Hyper!, but it's also available in the Studio M (Massini) line, if that's easier to find where you are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've seen a mani with crackled polish that looked really good, imo! Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you'd tell me you made a mani with blue crackle over this polish I would've thought: ew. but it looks so nice! really original! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely loving this mani. Great combination of polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG that crackle looks epic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this glitter its probably one of my favorite glitters that I own. :D Its so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.