Thursday, December 16, 2010

A lonely star on a friday night

OPI I Vant To Be A-lone Star from the Texas collection is a light blue with silver shimmer. I am not a huge fan of blue polish but tha base color in this one is grey enough for me to wear it. I thought this would be lighter and more blue. It reminds me of Orly Pixie Dust but Pixie Dust is darker. The formula is not topnotch. I did two coats and the result was a bit streaky.



I thought this would be a great base for Last Friday night, so i added one coat:




Swedish word of the day:
tidspress -noun pressure of time
One week and one day til christmas eve...

5 comments:

  1. Pretty :) I don't see how it's related to Texas though haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meh. I like the combo, but the color itself is underwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! I think...I love it in the pictures, but for some reason I get the feeling that this is one that may not flatter me on my own fingers...hmmm...we shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think you could do a comparison of this next to China Glaze's new color Sea Spray? I'm thinking they might be dupes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.