Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cute or not?

Long time, no blog posts... Besides that I've been busy working, I started taking driving lessons and I 've also spent some time in the gym. So lack of time and some nail breakage has resulted in blog absence. However, I did not take a break from buying nailpolish so now I have ridiculously many untrieds. Maybe I'll show you some of them on my nubbins! =)

This is some old pictures of BB Coutures Catalina Cutie, a sheer coral with gold glitter.







I don't think coral is the best color on me so I'm not sure why I bought this. As you can see it's quite sheer and there is VNL so I think this would look better on someone with shorter nails or layered. What do you think, cute or not?

Swedish word of the day:
körkort -noun driving license
Hopefully I'll get one!

7 comments:

  1. Njaee... not found of coral either, so.. not.. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. On shorter nails. I like this. Thought it was a flat creme. Didn't know it had such a lot of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coral anything - lipgloss, blush, polish... but I definitely think it's more suited for warmer months. My absolute favorite coral is Essie in Peach Daquiri. It's more of a flat cream coral though.

    Michelle
    nationalvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jag tycker det är fulsnyggt faktiskt :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love it! So summery and pretty...this is the kind of polish you wear on the beach in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.