Monday, September 20, 2010

Take the Stage and Spellbound

Take the stage is the last polish from the Burlesque collection (or maybe we have the blue glitter left to swatch?). This is a darker, more orange version of Rising Star.


It reminds me of autumn leaves.


I knew it wouldn't suit me very well but as soon as I saw it I wondered if it would be a good base for an old favorite, China Glaze Spellbound, so I was eager to try some layering.



Yes! I do love this and I'm gonna wear it as a full manicure soon!


Swedish word of the day:
höst -noun autumn
It's here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Spellbound looks amazing over that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the combination with Spellbound, looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spellbound also looks amazing over black or silver, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This manicure is perfect for fall. It reminds me so much of Halloween.
    -Alexis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.