Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ombremania

Yes, I have it. In a desperate attempt to clean out my untrieds drawers, I have been digging out a rainbow of colors to combine to ombres. Here is one of my recent ombre manicures, a less colorful one.



From pinky to index: Nubar Barricade, Mavala Berlin, Mavala New-York, Mavala Minsk. Not showing in the photo is my thumb, which was done in OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees. An overall very nice and wearable manicure.

Let's take a closer look at the Mavalas.



Perfectly corresponding grey cremes! I received them from my very dear friend Lina, the wise head behind the beauty blog I Karusellens Öga (In the Eye of the Carousel). Go check her out for vivid eye makeup and more!

Swedish word of the day:
skala -noun scale
Because this is one.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I've been wanting to try this look for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never seen a grey ombre before! i love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A greyscale mani, how fun! My favorite is New York.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite. They all are tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jättesnyggt :) Tror jag ska kika om jag har nog lack av någon färgskala och göra en ombre jag också!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gray Ombres, I did one too ages ago. It sounds boring but I think it works somehow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.