Monday, July 19, 2010

Glitzy pedis!

Well, I sure need my fix of sun responding pedis this time of year! Here are some more of the crappy iPhone pictures.

Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing. Where have you been all my life?! I have so many colors I want to try as pedis, but I just can't bring myself to removing this. I really, honestly enjoy this polish, I can't stop staring at it while out walking in the sun. It is so full of life!

BB Couture Hermosa Surfer Girl. One of the first pinkish polishes I bought. And you know why... The BB Couture glitters are special. They play so well in the sun. I noticed this last summer when I wore Dragon's Breath for a long time because it was pure prismatic awesomesauce!

These photos are very much of inferior quality, but they illustrate very well what happens with these polishes in the sun. And those happenings are the main goal I have when picking pedi colors during the summer.

Swedish word of the day:
kristallkrona -noun crystal chandelier
Because they are to roofs what my pedis are to floors!

1 comment:

  1. I <3 your sandals.
    And Nina Ultra Pro Purple-Xing, of course. :)
    Too bad I can't seem to find it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.