Sunday, December 1, 2013

All Sparkly and Advent

Let's take a step back to the present: today is of course the first of Advent, and before we bring out the summer polishes, maybe we should sit back end enjoy the holidays. I haven't shown you very much of the Mariah Carey holiday collection from OPI, but here's one I truly enjoyed - slightly different. All Sparkly And Gold.




Hmm, yeah, it was a rather dark day that one, and yes, my All Sparkly And Gold manicure may look a bit different compared to other ones you've seen, 'cause I just skipped the topcoat. It surely is meant to be worn glossy, but I soon found that without topcoat it's much like any good textured polish. And it still sparkles! At least just as much as any other texture finish. And I quite liked it this way. Antique gold glitter texture... Very nice.

1 comment:

  1. Det är ju fint med överlack, men fan, det är snyggare utan! Jag måste ha det här va? Va?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.