Monday, May 30, 2011

Blue Glamour

I'm not even going to mention the weather, since it seems to ruin everything for everyone in the entire Stockholm area whenever I do, so let's just say these photos were shot last week - though images of this kind would be possible to produce today as well. Here's OPI DS Glamour, one of the really great holographics from the DS line. I got it from the dear Sminkan, with whom I swapped decants a while ago.




I did three coats, and admit it's worth it?! For a long time this was the only one of the discontinued DS polishes I really wanted. Generally, the colors are a bit too ladylike for me, only a few are edgy and vibrant enough. No holo in the world would make up for a bland color, if it's going on my nails. Glamour, however, has a fantastic blue shade.

Swedish word of the day:
vårbris -noun spring breeze
It's a tad windy here...

8 comments:

  1. Who can resist this beauty..? Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this about 2 weeks ago, found someone near me that was selling a brand new bottle and ran to get it.
    It is the most expensive bottle of polish I own, lol...But it was worth every penny <3

    I love royal blues on you btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lätt ett av de vackraste blå i världen. Kul om du gillade det!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently goto my first DS color and I love them! Anything holographic is gorgeous and I'm loving this blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO gorgeous. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know any of the DS were that gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, it's the most gorgeous OPI DS of all, IMO! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.