Monday, April 11, 2011

A Treasure

I was sick for the eleventieth time, and I was bored, so despite lack of sunny weather, I took out a holo that had been waiting among the untrieds for a long time - Treasure from Nubar. Happily, my manicure was still nearly perfect the next day when the sun came out.




Three coats and still not gaining complete opacity - the base is really sheer - which is visible some of my free edges here. I ended up wearing it for nearly three days though, and also liking it a whole lot more than I expected to. Nubar polishes have great wear, and I had only one teeny tiny chip by the time I took it off, which is unusually great for me.

Swedish word of the day:
spektakulär -adjective spectacular
This is one of my favourite adjectives.

11 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I wish I could get nubar a lot cheaper. I have to buy from amazon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. Almost looks like it is part of the ChG Tronica collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I want to put it on my lemming list now LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I wish I knew where to find Nubar. I wonder if it looks anything like the Milani holo that's out there from last year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, it has a pretty colour even in the shade, which I something I appreciate when wearing holos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why? why? why don't I have this?
    P.S. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful :)
    I love Nubar holos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My, it really looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.