Monday, April 18, 2011

Misas - Quirkiness

Back from the feverish dead! Just kidding. I'm still sick. Who knows how this post will turn out. All I know is, swatching while suffering from a nasty cold isn't the best idea, judging from these photos. Still: kicking off a series of posts about Misa polishes, with a great one from last fall - Quirky Smile.



This is three coats. I highly advise to use thin coats with this one, rather than the more generous, since the shimmer is rather fine, and using coats too thick will render those irregular frosty patterns that I'm personally not that fond of. Keeping them thin will give you stroke free manicure. Now, insert rant over my terrible camera and then note that these photos have been color corrected, since this luscious teal green was made teal blue by that sneaky little Canon thingy I've got.

Initially, I was just going to swatch this one, but I liked it so much I refused to take it off and continued to make it my full manicure for the day. Needless to say, I think it's a great color, and if you still haven't picked it up, you should.

Now I'll return to my sickbed. Yes, please.

Swedish word of the day:
säng -noun bed
I love mine.

7 comments:

  1. This reminds me of Austin-tatious Turquoise!
    You sick again hun? You need to check your immunity :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bedring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. usch, jag vet hur det känns. har också haft en lång period där den ena förkylningen avlöser den andra.

    snyggt lack. misa kan när de vill. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this shade is very pretty, look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this color looks amazing! It looks really great. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful...ahh I wish I were rich so I could have all the polish I want.
    And I hope you feel better soon, although there's really nothing wrong with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.