Friday, April 8, 2011

Boom Boom Pow

This is my first but not last (I just ordered "Glitter in the Air") Deborah Lippmann polish, Boom Boom Pow. It's a gold glitter in a shimmery sheer golden base. I did three coats.


This look might be "too much" for some but sometimes, that's exactly what I'm in the mood for. I think this would be great for a glitter gradient. As you can see, I had som shrinkage (a common problem with glitter polish) but it was not to bad (I used Orly in a snap topcoat).
Swedish word of the day:
gyllene -adjective golden
Because this is!

4 comments:

  1. It's not too much for me, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous! I love this one (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Boom Boom Pow! It looks awesome on its own and I love layered too! I'm sure you are going to love Glitter In The Air too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing this as a full manicure a couple of days now (afraid of removal)and have received several compliments. I already know I'm going to love Glitter In The Air from all the swatches I've seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.