Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Some are purplephiliacs... My purple girlfriends

Quickie posting today, and a short prologue to what will be - you know, I hinted yesterday that any lover of purples should hang out here this week. Because I will post a purple Zoya polish every day for the rest of it! First out is Juno...

...which I disliked. Hence bottle flash photo. I took it off immediately. Too bad, it looked really promising in the bottle. This is three coats, and even though it kind of looks nice in this photo, the shimmer is too fine for my taste and leaves a frosty stroke mess. The oil slick look from the bottle (not visible in this photo) does not show up on the nail.

Any fans of this polish out there? Last time I checked, on twitter, I got zero replies to this question. Still curious though!

I promise, tomorrow will be better.

Swedish word of the day:
osmickrande -adjective unflattering
This one really was.

10 comments:

  1. Det ser som sagt fint ut, men jag är väl bekant med att lack man inte gillar när man testar dem ändå ser helt okej ut på bild. Så jag litar på ditt omdöme och håller mig borta från Juno. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this color its a nice purple. I think it looks nice on you. I don't have this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den här har jag inte. Jag är i och för sig inte så lila av mig även om Zoya kanske är det märke som lyckats skapa flest favoriter i just den färgen för mig. Valerie, Yasmeen, Zara och några till. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks GORGEOUS though!!! I might have to get that one with the Facebook code. Nice title. ;D <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a pretty color, but it's just missing that special *something*. All those awesome purples out there...can't wait to see what you showcase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally I love that color. I have never seen it before though. Too bad I can't find any zoya polish around me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this. As a purple lover I have been doubting about Juno for a long time and now I know I don't need it. Don't like frosty stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jag älskar lila lack men detta har jag inte. Från Zoya har jag Julieanne och Valerie som är riktiga skönheter:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purplephilia: You know I love you. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color is very nice, not sure about the finish either :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.