Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Neither rain, nor snow...

Luckily, today the sun has been shining. Climax: huge envelope in the mail!

Claire's Magic, Rimmel Climax, Studio M Purple Medallion and Slamming Red, Zoya Remove+, franken made by the sender, Pure Ice French Kiss, ULTA Envy, Double Mint, Chic Peek! And the cutest card to go with it. The dents at the top of the card was caused by my daughter, who didn't want to give it back to mommy... While opening up all in this huge package, I was starting to wonder if it would ever end, as soon as I had finished packing up one zip-lock bag, I found another, and another... All stuffed with polishes I can't get here at home.

Thank you so much, sweet Ange!

5 comments:

  1. Lucky lady. Love that red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, OMG...you GOTTA try French Kiss. It's wonderful. The best creme blue EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahaha I KNEW Sasha would say that about FK...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.