Friday, October 22, 2010

Glitter Gal holo hunt part 4

The holo hunt continues. This is GGNP701 Black.



I don't know if this is supposed to be a holo or a glitter but I would describe it as black with prismatic/holo glitter. It was pretty outside in the sunshine but dull indoors and it's not unique. I don't know if I will buy more Glitter Gal polishes. They are quite pricey, especially for 9ml bottles, I don't love the brush and I'm not impressed with the holo effect.

Swedish word of the day:
gnällig -adjective grouchy
Just look at the text above.

7 comments:

  1. It is about 50/50 on the GG's half are true holo and half are holo glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil Angel - yes, they are divided on the website now but when I ordered mine about a year ago I thought they were all supposed to be holos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag har också den här svarta och var inte heller imponerad. Deras lila är ljuvlig och gillar båda mina röda. Annars är det väl inte mitt favoritmärke heller...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sminkan - jag såg det lila på din blogg och jag blev allt lite sugen, men pris och frakt avskräcker lite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vi får gå ihop någon gång och sambeställa så blir frakten bättre alla fall. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. One good thing is that it is REALLY deep and black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please, NO LINK SPAMMING! Anonymous comments with rude contents, advertising and/or link dropping will be deleted.